Availability - Prices - Booking Enquiries - Booking Conditions 2019 - 2020
Please scroll down for the colour coded seasonal price guide.
If in doubt, please get in touch, we would be so happy to help with any queries or questions.
How to Book
Please fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below
The 75% balance cheque and a separate cheque for £250 (against damage/loss) is required at least 2 months before the start of the holiday.
The damages deposit will be held on file until the holiday starts and refunded within three weeks of departure, provided all departure requirements are met.
(All of the above can be paid by online bank transfer by arrangement)
- Priority given to groups booking Myrtle Cottage. The Annex alone MAY be available 6 weeks in advance but add £100 to quoted annex prices.
- Once Myrtle cottage is booked, the Annex will not be let separately without prior consultation.
- 15% discounts for late bookings (one month prior) in low & midseason for small groups (max 6 people in Myrtle Cottage: not applicable to Annex alone).
- NB: MAXIMUM NUMBER PERMITTED = 14 (9 Myrtle House/ 5 Annex + 3 INFANTS IN COTS
NB: MYRTLE COTTAGE IS ON A PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL ROAD SO NOT SUITABLE FOR LOUD CELEBRATIONS
FURTHER BOOKING CONDITIONS:
25% deposit (to nearest £) should be paid within 1 week to secure reservation.
The 75% balance cheque/bank transfer and a separate reimbursable cheque for £250 (against damage or loss) at least 8 weeks before the holiday commences.
The damages deposit will be held on file until the holiday and cancelled/refunded within 1 week of departure provided everything is left in good condition, breakages/loss reported etc.
None payment of the full amount will mean the dates booked will be relisted as available, and the deposit kept. The cheque to cover damage/loss will be returned.
Cancellation of the booking will result in the deposit being kept.
All Bed linen, duvets & blankets, bath mats, a bath towel, a hand towels & tea towels are included.
Please bring personal Beach towels
(NB: FOR COT –only mattress protector is provided).
- ONLINE GROCERIES: Several supermarkets deliver (eg Tesco & Sainsbury) but please be sure you are there to receive them! There are 2 excellent general stores (open 24/7 until 8pm), a Post Office, library, pub, NHS surgery & Three Cliffs Coffee Shop!
- CLEANING & BEDMAKING is provided between every let by our Housekeeper Team.
- LOGS FOR WOODBURNER: One large basket is provided. Further supplies can be bought locally.
- DOGS (or cats) £25 each per stay (3 max in the house, 1 in the cottage) We know that your pet is a part of your family and we can provide basic dog beds and bedding on request. Please bring throws for the sofas if your pooch likes to curl up next to you in the evenings, or request some when you make your booking. Please keep the dogs out of the bedrooms and please do not leave them unattended in the house or the gardens. Also no excessive barking, digging etc. Please use the belfast sink by the front door, to hose down your pet after a long day exploring the beaches and use the dog towels provided. Before you leave, please check the gardens for any missed poo and we would be grateful, if you could pop any doggie laundry in the washing machine so it’s ready for our next guests to use.
- BABIES: 2 babies/toddlers, small enough for either the standard cot or cot bed, are included in the cost. Any more, please enquire.
- FIBRE OPTIC broadband & BT BOX for TV. (Netflix for account holders). Most mobile networks work in the house.
....AND HAVE FUN!
(MOST IMPORTANT RULE)